We have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join our team here at Applewood Independent.
The role would include producing suitability reports, preparing applications, producing illustrations, and processing new business along with other general administration. It is essential that you have relevant IFA experience of undertaking these tasks and must also hold appropriate qualifications in our industry.
We are looking for someone hard-working and reliable who demonstrates strong attention to detail. Ideally you will also be locally based in or around the Nantwich area.
The role comes with a range of benefits as detailed below:
- 27 days holiday, (not including bank holidays) with 3 of these to be used for between Christmas and New Year.
- 5% + 5% pension following the completion of a probationary period.
- 4 times death in service following the completion of a probationary period
- Full support for exams including - study books, exams and some resits, question packs, opportunity for study courses. A bonus and a salary increase is paid for each exam which is passed.
- Bonus which is linked to profits and discretionary, split to twice yearly and pro rata for your first year.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our friendly team.
To find out about our current vacancies and to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
"I find him (David) reliable, dependable, hard working and extremely professional. In our meetings he has the ability to explain sometimes complicated financial matters in a clear, concise and convincing manner. Furthermore, if I have a problem he willingly makes time to address my concerns."
CJ of Newcastle-under-Lyme
"Alex provided me with excellent advice for investing my pension pot without too much of a risk but still providing me with an income similar to what an annuity would have done, and leaving me with options for future needs. He gave honest and easy to understand advice and I am absolutely happy with the value for money service."
JT of Cheshire